Remove Locked Password for PDF FilesJuly 23rd, 2012 | Posted by in Resource
Get annoyed by entering password while opening a PDF file? No worries any more, you now can easily remove PDF password with PDF password remover!
Two kinds of PDF password exist: the owner password—keep unwanted people from editing, copying or printing your file; the user password—doesn’t allow anyone open the file without entering its password.
No doubt, applying restrictions on PDF documents can well protect files from being viewed, modified, or copied so that to prevent people stealing data from those PDF files easily over Internet. However, password protecting PDF documents can create problem too especially in case when you are in need of copying some important data from the PDF files. Don’t you feel annoyed when you attempt to open a PDF file, it always asks you for a password? Yes, of course, sometimes you may be annoyed. So it turns to know how to remove Locked password for PDF.
As we all know, Acrobat Adobe Reader allows us to view PDF file. However, it doesn’t offer permissions for users to remove password restrictions from protected PDF documents. Then how to remove PDF password? Don’t worry, here is a small and easy-to-use PDF password remover which can help us make it. Below are the simple steps on how to remove PDF password with this tool.
- Step1: Click here to free download this powerful PDF password remover.
- Step2: Install and launch PDF password remover.
- Step3: Import target PDF files. Click “Add File(s)” button to load the target PDF files needed to be decrypted. This program supports both owner and user password removal, so when you import such password-protected PDF files, you will need to type the password in the pop-up dialog box.(Note: If you forgot the password, this tool cannot help you realize PDF password removal.)
- Step4: Set output folder. Simply by clicking “Browse” button and you then can specify a folder for the output PDF files.
- Step5: Start to remove restrictions. Click “Start” button, and you soon can get the PDF files without password restrictions.
Now the PDF password has been removed, next time when you open the file, you won’t be asked to enter a password again. And furthermore, this password has been permanently removed, so that after you close the file, it won’t be re-encrypted.
Pretty cool, right? Only through several clicks of button, you have learned how to remove password from PDF file.